- Province : Chiangmai, further north from Doi Chiangdao
- Habitats : Hill evergreen forest, coniferous forest, open cultivated area on the mountain
- Key species : Red-faced Liocichla, Hume’s Pheasant, Spot-breasted & Grey-headed Parrotbill, Rusty-cheecked Schimitar Babbler, Black-tailed Crake, White-browed Laughingthrush, Mountain Bamboo Partridge, Spot-winged Grosbeak, Brown-breasted Bulbul
- Other species : Black-headed Greenfinch, Green Cochoa, Spectacled Barwing, Chestnut-vented Nuthatch, Yellow-streaked Warbler, Little Bunting, Crested Bunting, White-tailed Robin, Striated Bulbul
- Best time : All year round for resident species, November-March for migration species. Avoid long week-end holidays (New Year and Thai New Year in mid April).
To be noted : No accommodation allowed on the mountain at the moment.
- Distance from Chiangmai : ~ 200 km or ~ more than 2 hrs drive